Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awwww Thanks!



Thanks Barb for thinking of me and sending me this award!
If you haven't been to Barb's blog yet, you should head right over and check her out!
She has two handsome boys, is in the middle of remodeling her home and just started
participating in WIWW.




This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in hopes that it will bring new friends/followers.
Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' and it can also mean 'favorite'.  So, in the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers.  Please stop by their blogs and say hello!






Simply Busy

The Cranford Family


Hope everyone has a great weekend!











7 comments:

yaya said...

Congrats on the sweet award! I'll check out the other blogs. Have a great weekend!

Cindy said...

Kerri...you're so sweet to think of my lil ol' blog!! Also, you reminded me of a post I had in my drafts about Germany, so you've inspired me to share that as well! Enjoy your weekend!!

Holly said...

You are too sweet to think of me.... but I have to be honest, I had to immediately get on and add a new blog so that the belly pic wasn't the one that the new-comers read!! I don't need them thinking i am crazy right out of the gate!!! ;)

Karina said...

Awwe. Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate the linky love. Did you know I was born in Germany and lived there for several years - so I actually knew What liebster means (although that's about the extent of my German language memory). I'm off to check out these other bloggie friends. Ave a great weekend.

Donna said...

Congrats Kerri!!! Nobody enjoys reading your blog more than me!

Casey said...

Thank you, Kerri. I will probably dissapoint anyone that comes to read my blog....I'm horrible at keeping up with it. I'm laughing at Holly's comment.....its okay, we like Crazy Holly!! =)

Jill said...

Congratulations!

 
site design by designer blogs