Thursday, September 9, 2010

Learning At Its Finest!




So many times when I ask my son
 "where did you learn that?".....
he says he learned it from......






Spongebob Squarepants


Really?  That's just great.  A little yellow sponge guy.    That's who my son learns lots of stuff from.  Not that any of it has been negative...he's learned some interesting things that even impress me sometimes...but still...you know what I mean. 


Today I picked Brady up at school and he said to me...."QUICK somebody call the heavens....because an angel is missing and her name is YOU!"  
Oh my!   I'd never heard that one before....I asked him who he heard that from....and he said, "Spongebob".  All day at school and he's thinking of something he heard on tv!





7 comments:

sloan said...

OK, so your son gives you heart shaped 'love' potato chips for his 'lovely' mom and then on a totally separate time he calls you an angel?! Man, that little guy's a real keeper ... love him!

{cindy} said...

Kerri,
That is too funny!!
Yeah...hands full in no time at all!:)
Enjoy the day

Jen said...

Zac loves Spongebob. It is actually one cartoon that I don't mind watching with him. It really is funny!
Brady is such a character! So cute!

Stephanie said...

LOL, that is hilarious! What a ham! So adorable!

Jenny said...

What a cutie pie. That makes for a great day doesn't it?! Have a nice weekend.

Jess said...

Such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

He's going to be a hit with the girls with lines like that! So cute!

 
site design by designer blogs