Anyone who wants to participate is welcome!
I love reading everyone's answers and getting to know everyone better!
I hope you'll play along if you want!
1. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject was Fuz Ed (as my son calls it!) I took gym seven times in four years....instead of study hall or another elective, I always chose gym!
2. Do you prefer the ocean or the mountains?
Definately the ocean! Although I do have wonderful memories spending time with my family at my in-laws cabin. But, if I had my choice, they would have bought a condo by the ocean instead of a cabin in the woods!
3. What is your birth order?
4. What is your most productive time of day?
I would have to say morning....and definately when I'm alone.
5. Describe the perfect Saturday.
The perfect Saturday for me would be getting up and going out to breakfast with my two favorite guys. Then, we would go to the beach. We would have lunch on the beach, and then go swimming for a little, maybe have a pina colada at the pool bar, and then get ready to go out to dinner! Oh wait...that's not the perfect Saturday...that's vacation!
6. Do you get the flu vacinne?
Nope, no vaccine for me...but my son gets it.
7. Is there anything you really wish you could do?
I wish I could own a little gift shop/bakery/candy store.
8. If you could be a contestant/participant on a reality show, which would it be?
I would be on the Biggest Loser...and hopefully workout with Bob (he's so cute!).
I couldn't be away from my family long....so maybe I could go for a three day weekend...
maybe lose 10lbs!
So, if you're reading this and want to join in....consider yourself tagged!
Here's my list of questions for you...or you can answer Jen' questions, whatever!
I look forward to reading your answers!
1. What's something your parents used to say to you as a child that you promised yourself you'd never say...but now catch yourself saying it?
2. What's your favorite room in your house?
3. If you could change places with someone for a day...who would it be?
4. How many hours do you spend on your computer each day?
5. What's your dream job?
6. What movie can you watch over and over?
7. Do you save old greeting cards and letters, or throw them away?
8. What's your favorite thing to cook?
Tag! You're it!