Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Petunias


How can tomorrow be July already?
I was sitting outside for a few minutes this afternoon thinking about how quickly
June flew by...and how my flowers are still alive and tomorrow is July 1st and usually my flowers are dead by July.  


I only planted petunias this summer.  I wanted to keep it simple and someone told me petunias
are pretty hearty...and I'm proof they are!


Anyway.... I told myself that I would try 
and post once a month on this neglected blog and I'm trying to stick to it...even if that means
squeezing in a post on the last day of the month! :)


June was super busy and kind of kicked my behind.  I'm tired.  I'm hoping things can
slow down a bit in July.  Lots of good things to remember about June so my goal is to do a post
in the next few days....also hoping to catch up on April and May.  


Happy 4th of July weekend!

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
thanida said...

Hey, Really great work,I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,Nice post. Please keep continue sharing your great ideas
tbsbet

thanida said...

Wow astonishing article i appriciat this post a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing.bk8

nira said...

Thanks for building this post! One of the best blog i have read,some nice post are part of this post.
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88

ใบบัว said...

การค้นหาความหมายของสิ่งที่เราทำก็เป็นผลดีต่อสุขภาพของเรา ถ้างานนั้นมันมีความหมายกับเราและเราเชื่อว่าเราจะรับมือกับความกดดันและทำงานนั้นได้สำเร็จ ความกดดันและความเครียดก็จะไม่ทำลายสุขภาพของเราความเครียดมันจะส่งผลร้ายกับเราได้เฉพาะกรณีที่เราเชื่ออย่างนั้น ดังนั้นเราควรเปลี่ยนมุมมองต่อ

สล็อต66

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย said...

สล็อต

. สมัครสมาชิกกับทาง SUPER SLOT 98 ก็สามารถเข้าเล่นได้ในทันที ทุกเวลา 24 ชั่วโมง สามารถเลือกเดิมพันได้ต่ำสุดตามต้องการ

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย said...

เว็บ สล็อต

. การเล่น สล็อตออนไลน์ จะมีกติกาพื้นฐาน โดยการเริ่มเล่นผ่านระบบอินเทอร์เน็ต เพียงแค่เข้าหน้าเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 และกดสมัครสมาชิก

momoty said...

เป็นสล็อตเว็บแท้ที่แตกเยอะกว่า

สล็อตออนไลน์

สล็อต

slot

สล็อต

ดูหนังโป๊ HD

 
site design by designer blogs