I couldn't figure out how to fix my blurry header, so I decided to shop around and get some help. Boy, you can spend a lot of money on headers and layouts, and navigation bars and all that jazzy stuff. I went with a premade layout from Designer Blogs.
The $15.00 fee made it an easy decision for me. I like the new look for now, and I like that I won't feel the need to switch it up every month....you know, like I used to. :)
Brady wanted to know why his picture isn't in my new header?!
Another new look....I spray painted the brass fixtures in our master bathroom.
This was the only before picture I took.
I have always hated those lights above the mirror.
Here's how it turned out after a couple coats of rustoleum oil rubbed bronze spray paint.
Now, I don't think those light fixtures look so bad!
I also did the knobs on our vanity...I though they were in this picture too...but I guess not!
Speaking of "new" look, Steffi got her first haircut this week.
The lady that groomed her said by the time she got to Steffi's face, she could no longer
keep her safe from the scissors! Hopefully each time we go she'll do better.
For now, one side of her face is longer than the other and I don't think the lady made it to
Steffi's ears. Oh well....at least we can see her eyes now!
Have a great week!