Sunday, September 6, 2015

Passion

I have really missed blogging lately.  I've been reading back over posts I've written and would have surely forgotten about had I not blogged about it.  I have several summer recap posts I'd like to 
get done but before I do that.....



I came across this post that I wrote five years ago and it 
made me laugh because not much has changed!  Just last night I took this picture of Brady exercising while he was watching the U.S. Open 




It's crazy, because back then I doubted that his drive and determination and his intensity for tennis could be sustained for a great length of time.  I also worried a good bit about the 
hours and energy he put into his sport.  I still worry some (I can't help it) but I've come to feel that if you are lucky enough 
to have such passion for something.....you should run with it!







4 comments:

Jill said...

That is awesome to have that ambition and drive! I know he is going to do great things in his life :-) Plus he has amazing parents by his side cheering him on ;-) Hope you are having a great weekend.

Blessings,
Jill

yaya said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! He always seemed mature for his age, but now he is growing into his maturity and work ethic. He seems to be the kind of kiddo who will work hard for his dreams but also will have a good attitude if he has to go to plan B. Enjoy this last Summer holiday! Have a good week!

Kris said...

So often in life, one has the ability, but not the drive. Brady has both. He has the eye of the tiger. I am sure we will be watching him on TV one day. I can say Inknew him when....
XO Kris

Dan said...

I seem to remember a girl just a year older then Brady who had such passion. She spent her whole summer outside shooting hoops outside. Could not believe how much time she spent doing this. So I do understand where he gets his passion from. A very hard worker like his mother.

 
site design by designer blogs